To see all of our web albums, click here.
Hints for getting the best photo viewing experience:
1. Go to the web album. These instructions start when you're at the screen showing thumbnails of all the photos in the album.
2. Press F11. This puts your browser into full screen mode. When you're done, press F11 again.
3. Press the "Slideshow" link. This will start showing you all the photos in full screen, giving you the most detail.
4. Immediately press pause. You don't want to be whisked through our album at that speed!
5. If a photo is blurry, or you're seeing the wrong caption, give it time. Picasa web albums updates the photo in the background - often it's working at bringing you the high resolution shot. If it gets stuck, close the album and reopen.
6. After you press slideshow, don't pause. Instead turn off your monitor and walk away for 5 minutes. When you get back, all the photos should have been loaded in the background and you can watch the slideshow in full detail.
We hope you enjoy looking at all our photos!